The School motto is Seek Ye Wisdom Every students is expected to strive towards the attainment of Truth. She must practice loyalty, sincerity and diligence. Gentleness, courtesy and refinement should distinguish every Sophian.
- Students should arrive at the school five minutes before class. The school gates will be closed at 7.25 a.m. sharp.
(i) Every student must have copy of the diary which must be brought to school daily.
(ii) The students name and other details including specimen signature of parents/must be filled in within a week of the reopening of school.
(iii) Daily lessons, reports if any and home-work should be noted in it.
(iv) Pupils will not be permitted in the class if their remarks/reports are not signed.
- All the students should be habitually clean and neatly dressed. The school uniform is to be worn on all class days and for all public school functions. A student who is not neatly dressed or not in uniform may be sent home or fined.
(i) Students should not wear ornaments. They are not allowed to use nail polish and make-up and grow nails.
(ii) Student's with long hair should be in two plaits and short hair should be oiled and pinned neatly.
- All homework should be done neatly and the day's work should always be dated. The speaking of English is enforced within the school premises.
- Students are forbidden to leave the school premises during school hours. No student will be sent home unless a duly authorized person comes to fetch her with a note of authority from the parents or guardians.
- Politeness and courtesy of speech and conduct is expected from every student. Any type of discourtesy or disrespect to members of the staff will be treated severely.
- No gifts to the teachers are allowed without the previous consent of the Principal.
- The school is not responsible for goods or money lost.
- Parents must meet the teachers on the parent meeting day or when called by the Principal/Sister in charge/class teacher or by prior permission.
- Every student should regularly carry with her the school diary. If a student loses her diary she will be subject to disciplinary action. A fine will be levied and a new diary will have to be purchased with necessary remarks about the loss in it.
- During the absence of a teacher the monitor of the class, is responsible for maintaining discipline. She must be obeyed, till the substitute teacher arrives.
- Students should take care of school property. They should not write or scratch on desks, chairs, wall or doors of the school nor should they damage the property belonging to others. The damages done to the school property must be remitted by the offender.
- Unfair means : A student who uses unfair means, and/or receives, or gives assistance in any form during tests or examination, or tampers with the evaluated answer sheets in any way or alters marks in the report card or in answer sheets, will be given zero in the subject and a warning letter. She will be asked to repeat the class or to leave the school.
- Every pupil is obliged to take part in singing, physical and cultural classes, games and other activities, conducted by the school unless medically unfit.
- No books, cell phones, periodicals, pictures or newspapers except those allowed by the school shall be brought into the school or circulated without the permission of the Principal.
- Pupils are responsible for the safe custody of their books and belonging by having them neatly covered and labelled.
- The pupils are expected to behave in a courteous and lady like manner on all occasions. They should address their teachers and members of the staff with due respect and politeness. Good moral behaviour and gentle ways are requisites of every student.
- All the students are expected to be in the class on the opening day after each of the vacations and on the closing day before the vacations. Those absent because of sickness must inform the school before or on the reopening day and present a medical certificate. Separate leave notes should be submitted if the sisters are in different classes.
- Parents and pupils should comply with the requirements and regulations of the school.